2/9/12

Victoria's Secret Model calls it quits to keep her body a SECRET for husband ONLY!

Well...well...well... I LOVE this story! It's not every day, or every month for that matter, when a prime TV show like "Good Morning America," has a positive, modest message for it's millions of viewers!
This amazing, talented, beautiful woman Kylie Bisutti beat out 10,000 other models in the making to win the Victoria's Secret Model Search. However, she decided to jump off the runway after walking down the aisle to say "I do."

Her husband couldn't be happier to have her bod all to himself. Kylie is a Christian and when her young 8 year old cousin said she was going to quit eating so she could look like her, Kylie knew she needed to be the role model she was called to be.

“I just became so convicted of honoring the Lord and my body and wanting to be a role model for other women out there who look up to me,” Bisutti said today on “Good Morning America” A day after the recent Victoria's Secret fashion show aired, she tweeted, “For all of you that were looking for me in the Victoria's Secret runway show this year, I wasn’t in it. I have decided not to model lingerie Because I personally feel that I am not honoring God or my husband by doing it. My marriage is very important & with divorce rates rising I want to do everything I can to protect my marriage and be respectful to my husband. "

enough said...

* Coach T says we should save our bodies for our mates or our future mates and leave something to the imagination.


No comments: