1/13/11

Airport Security Solution SOLVED! - phew!

No matter how many times I find myself going through the X Ray machine at the airport, even with a baby in tow....the alarm goes off and I'm told to "spread em."

One time I actually thought they were going to make me DRINK my son's breast milk. no joke. I miss the days of leaving the car keys IN the ignition while it was still running and turning my back for 5 min not even thinking that someone would steal it.

I miss the days of leaving the house door unlocked...now I think of the best place to store the gun in case someone breaks in during the middle of the night and I have 3 seconds to make a move or I'm dead. I miss America's innocence...

As far as the airport security is concerned...the post to the left gives the BEST solution I've heard of as far as most cost efficient, least demanding, most affective way at taking care of the "bad guys."

* Coach T thinks we all need to voice our concern when at the airport and let people know we are not cool with strangers groping us...AND to pack light...happy travels.

No comments: