1/15/11

NFL football...Positive Entertainment! YEA!!!!

Back in high school I wanted to be the quarterback on the football team...forget the cheerleading or color guard girly-girl things. I wanted to be IN on the action. Ever since I was walking, I've been a Green Bay Packer Maniac! I loved the days of Sharpe, Majkowski, Cecil, Dent, etc. No matter what their record, Packers are the love of my life as far as football's concerned.

I am so proud of the Packers being in the playoffs even having the most injured players in the NFL and STILL getting this close to the SUPER BOWL! My heart is beating out of my chest and they don't kill the Falcons for another 2 hours!


When I give my HOLLYWOOD EXPOSED presentation there are a lot of TV shows that I expose the damaging affects of violence, sex, drugs you name it -- that our kids should steer clear from. However, NFL football is COMPLETELY CLEAN entertainment! The only major issue I have during the football games are the ads. Many show scantily dressed women dancing for a beer or underwear commercial.

* Coach T thinks we need to cheer on our favorite team, especially the PACK, but ditch the ads - do your bathroom stop or flip the burgers on the grill DURING the commercials.

and to all of you NON-Packer fans...

I've got one thing to say:
NA NA NA NA....NA NA NA NA....HEY HEY HEY... GOOD-BYE!

No comments: