4/7/12

SELF CONTROL not birth control

Last spring as I was driving to a school to present my Hollywood Exposed seminar a couple hundred eager to learn middle and high school students...a crazy thought entered my mind. The world today has a way of saying "just pop a pill" and all your problems and worries disappear. Especially with our young people today, they are constantly told, just take a birth control pill and you won't get pregnant or a "morning after" pill which essentially is an abortion pill and you won't have a baby. Young women suffer a lifetime of guilt and shame because of this simple "just take a pill" mentality.


Therefore, I created a shirt last month that is a first of many to come which simply states how I feel. The front reads "Self CONTROL not birth control" and the back states, "Honor your future spouse." Not knowing if teens would "get" my message or wantto wear this message, I took the chance and got them designed and printed. To my surprise ALL the shirts went this past weekend when I spoke at Young Christians' Weekend in Silver Dollar City. I actually have a back order for them. I'm so EXCITED to see our youth take a stand and wear a conversation starter shirt that can save lives in the process. Way to go teens!


Email me at: tina@tinamarielive.com if you'd like to order one of these SELF CONTROL shirts.

* Coach T says we should be BOLD and promote what we believe in.

No comments: